Trouble In Da Terror Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

operator application (temporary)

3 posters

Go down

operator application (temporary)   Empty operator application (temporary)

Post by Seed_pod Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:14 pm

Name:
Do you have any experience?:
Time Zone:
How often and what time do you play?:
Do you have a microphone and ability to talk on Skype?:
What will you add be adding to our server if you become a Moderator?:

Seed_pod
Admin

Back to top Go down

operator application (temporary)   Empty Re: operator application (temporary)

Post by Roegnar Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Name:
Steam Name: Roegnar
Do you have any experience?: With admin-ing? Yes. I used to play MMO's and had some pretty large guilds, hence I know how to deal with stuff.
Time Zone: I don't know... Arizona time?
How often and what time do you play?: 2:30 to 6:00 P.M, I play for several hours. On weekends I can play all the time.
Do you have a microphone and ability to talk on Skype?: Mic yes, don't have a skype account, but I can get one.
What will you add be adding to our server if you become a Moderator?: I am a cool guy and would like the opportunity to pay back the kindness that you guys have shown me. I want to add myself to the server to help other people and to right wrongs. To help people have fun with the game.

Roegnar

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Roegnar wrote:Name:
Steam Name: Roegnar
Do you have any experience?: With admin-ing? Yes. I used to play MMO's and had some pretty large guilds, hence I know how to deal with stuff.
Time Zone: I don't know... Arizona time?
How often and what time do you play?: 2:30 to 6:00 P.M, I play for several hours. On weekends I can play all the time.
Do you have a microphone and ability to talk on Skype?: Mic yes, don't have a skype account, but I can get one.
What will you add be adding to our server if you become a Moderator?: I am a cool guy and would like the opportunity to pay back the kindness that you guys have shown me. I want to add myself to the server to help other people and to right wrongs. To help people have fun with the game.

Roegnar I am going to approve you and you will be an operator next time you join the server. Please read all the rules and abide be each one. Any abuse of your powers will lead to a discussion with my co-owner about whether to demote you or let it slide. As long as you follow by the rules you will be ranked up to admin when we decide the time is right. Thank you for your application! (:
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://troubleinterrortown.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:08 pm

This temporary application is now closed, please post all of your applications in the regular one, thank you! (:
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://troubleinterrortown.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum