Trouble In Da Terror Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, Xyloar. This is in everyone's best interest.

3 posters

Go down

Sorry, Xyloar. This is in everyone's best interest.  Empty Sorry, Xyloar. This is in everyone's best interest.

Post by Squirtle Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:38 am

The story : Xyloar abusing his admin powers. So, a few players bitched him out, causing him to leave, and come back on another account. Now, at this time, he had bought Superadmin ($50) on two different accounts. This kid was only 10, so obviously he had gotten a hold of one of his parent's credit cards, and purchased it himself. Now, on this new account, he was abusing again. Me hating unfair play, I called him out on it, saying he was abusing, and how he should be demoted and banned. Not having warned me once, he kicked me with reason "3 warning". I came back, and by now, I was very upset. I asked him "What the fuck? What did you even warn me for?!" He said the warnings were for "being inappropriate" and "talking about penises". What? Not once did I even reference the male genitals he was speaking of. Now, he started "forcing T" on himself, so he could kill me. After doing this for at least 3 rounds, i snapped. I bitched him out so much I'm pretty sure his great grandfather got his jimmies rustled. He didn't warn me once. And then, as soon as i said "Xyloar, you should stop abusing, it's getting annoying" Over mic, Bam, Warning one. No reason. He didn't even get the words i said correct, look how far off he is! Next, I asked "what was that warning even for?" Bam, Warning two. Apparently, he changed his mind, but quickly changed it back. No third warning, i was banned. Now i'm reporting him to the server owner. I have proof, but not allowed to post links, as this is a new account.

I also have quite a few witnesses.
NemoHoes
Dissolved
PokeBatman
EggToastMcMuffin
Jwtc2000

Last edited by Squirtle on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra info)

Squirtle

Back to top Go down

Sorry, Xyloar. This is in everyone's best interest.  Empty Re: Sorry, Xyloar. This is in everyone's best interest.

Post by jwtc2000 Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:41 am

Xyloars Apology/Explanation

I Agree With The Contents Of This Post
==========================================
This user has also played as
6-Mr.Fluffykins
5-Xyloar
4-Mr.FluffyPirahna
3-FluffyPirahna
2-Essentiul
1-Derpyi
==========================================

Last edited by jwtc2000 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : More Info)

jwtc2000

Back to top Go down

Sorry, Xyloar. This is in everyone's best interest.  Empty Re: Sorry, Xyloar. This is in everyone's best interest.

Post by Squirtle Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:46 am

jwtc2000 wrote:Youtube Video Of Xyloars Call With Squirtle I Agree With The Contents Of This Post
this video is basically to show that he did do all of the above,, there's an imgur link, too. i know he apologized, but we told him multiple times he had his mic muted and he didn't give valid reasons.

Squirtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Seed_pod Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:46 pm

wtf happened while i was gone xD

Seed_pod
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum